Here's a Halloween treat that will tickle your funny bone.
What you'll need
- Chocolate-frosted cupcakes
- Mini marshmallows
- Black decorators' gel
- White icing
- Icing bag fitted with a small round tip
How to make it
- Start with a batch of chocolate-frosted cupcakes. Top each with a mini marshmallow head, using black decorators' gel to create eyes and a mouth.
- Use an icing bag fitted with a small round tip to pipe on a stick figure, adding a couple of short horizontal lines for ribs.
Brie cheese patties:
How to do it
First you prepare the pattie like if you going to do a normal pattie.
Then insted of put the dough of the patties you put brie cheese.
And then you close the pattie and frie until will be golden next you eat them.
Happy brie cheese patties!
1 cupcake (buy it or make it yourself)
Grape and strawberry fruit leather
2 orange mini marshmallows
1 purple Jordan almond
1 green gumdrop, halved
1 white gum ball, halved
Red gel icing
How to make it
- 1. Turn the unwrapped cupcake upside down and frost.
Set on a cape made from the grape fruit leather.2. Use the jimmies for hair, the marshmallows for earsthe almond for a nose and the gumdrops -- placed on the gum balls -- for eyes (make them bloodshot with gel icing). The teeth are candy corns with red gel blood, and the tongue is strawberry fruit leather.Cut fingers
How to make itCortar one end of each sausage trying to be irregular as possible. Make a small cut in the other end and inserted into each sheet of almond sausage as a "nail". Make small cuts in sausages cross to mark the knuckles
Distribute the sausages on a plate with the "nail" out and put ketchup in the center of the split ends.
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes